Friday, September 03, 2004

profound mission statement

Well, this is my first blog. so as such i should say some profound mission statement about what brought me here. Well, fuck that shit. This is to help me deal with anger management, and bitch about life with my friend, because thats what we do. Life has been tough but we have to press on and make the best of it, because thats what defines strength and weeds out the weak... ( but unfortunately not the stupid, they breed to fast) This will mostly likely be brutally honest... like me... so if you dont like it write your congressman. Most of this will eith be bitching or explaining my useless philosophies so don't expect much or you'll be disappointed.


1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Shelly you know I am bitching up a storm about life too, because you're right that IS what we do. At least having shitty lives as forced us to become smart and self-sufficent because God knows you can't rely on anyone else, not even your fucking congressman. What has the world come to?

September 3, 2004 at 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home